Thursday, March 09, 2006

Can you put my picture on your computer?


Last night when I got home from an appointment, Shani was eager to sing for me and asked, "Can you put my picture on your computer?" I quickly grabbed my camera and took this picture of my beautiful daughter who was thrilled to wear her pajamas today to her preschool. I look forward to showing it to her tonight.

My mind is racing this morning with all the things I "need" to do and the people I "need" to see. In this quickening pace, Shani's love has reminded me how eager I should be every day to sing songs to my heavenly Father, to have him get a good look at me so that the picture of my heart felt worship brightens His whole day, just as this picture is brightening my day.

The older I get (my birthday is coming up in just a few weeks, hint, hint)the more I realize that I have a lot to learn about life, about my role in the faith community, about how to yield so that Jesus truly lives His life through me. So I think I'll get started - singing as I go!

Today's N-Cite: A picture is worth more than a thousand words!

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Randy and Connie Harris said...

Thanks dad for taking and putting Shani's picture on the computer. She has more shine than a new penny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home