Monday, February 13, 2006

Shiny Head Passes!


I passed the real estate exam this morning! It’s been quite a while since I’ve taken a test, so I am relieved and grateful for the prayers of my family and friends.

It will take a few days for the license to be issued and I can't get started until it's sent to Mr. Green. I should be up and running by next week, but I have plenty of work to do now – like getting business cards made, configuring my computer for the network at the office, and getting a mailing ready.

This picture is the one I had taken at Wal-Mart today for my business cards. I asked if there was anything that could be done about the shiny forehead. I’m sure the photographer has heard dozens of questions like that – can you make me look thinner, smarter, etc. I guess I’m going to have to get used to it!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Randy and Connie Harris said...

A shiny head is better than no head. Moses was pretty shiny too. Had to cover his face because of it. Just consider it a reflection of the Son. Nice picture!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

We love your shiny head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home