Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Simply grateful


It was a good day. It started off with a six mile run (it sure feels good to be getting back into shape) with a good friend. The miles went by quickly as Kevin and I talked about matters of substance.
I also enjoyed seeing a great man of God who reminds me a lot of Caleb in the Bible, then I studied a few hours for the real estate exam before enjoying the privilege of spending the afternoon at Shani’s preschool, where we celebrated her half-birthday. She is growing up fast. Too fast.
After a powerful prayer time with Mike & June, I came home to a wonderful dinner. I am blessed to eat like a king every night and these days the time we invest discussing life around the table is more valuable than ever.
This picture shows Shani wearing her birthday hat, and Seth prepared for us to play cowboys and Indians while Kim goes to a prayer group. We had a great time tonight.

Today’s N-Cite: The more I appreciate the simple pleasures of life, the more I see how truly blessed I am. A little gratitude sure goes a long way.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Randy and Connie Harris said...

Love this picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home