Friday, April 28, 2006

Abundant Life

It’s fun to learn how to live the abundant life Jesus talked about in John 10. It’s a life of rest, free of worry and only possible through utter dependence upon God for daily needs and direction. God is a wonderful Father, and I’m grateful beyond words for His love, mercy and sovereign plan for my family.

It’s been a very productive and fruitful week in every way. The real estate business is picking up for me and I got two new listings this week. One will go on the market tomorrow and the other on Monday. I continue to learn a lot and am thoroughly enjoying it. Just tonight I stopped to see a “For Sale by Owner” and it looks like I will get that listing, too. It’s invigorating to walk up to someone’s door on a cold call and see what happens!

It was a very fruitful ministry week as well. Last Sunday I had the privilege of speaking in a rural Methodist church and they invited me to come back again in June. The church that meets in our house on Thursdays was greatly encouraged last night by Isaiah 41 and Psalm 91. The prayer time was intense and the power of Christ was experienced by all of us. Two Christians from MI joined us and I believe God is leading them to start a house church ministry in their community. It will be fun to see how God uses them, and God is confirming that the vision for a ministry that reaches beyond BG is actually becoming a reality.

There is much joy in the journey these days. I am blessed with a loving family, dear friends, rewarding work . A 24/7 life in Jesus really is a life of abundance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home