Sunday, June 10, 2007

Vacation

We just got home last night after spending a great week with family in MO. All 19 of us were there and it was everything a vacation should be. Too many highlights to hit them all, so here are a few:
20+ hours in a van with Kim, S&S
Watching Seth & Shani play with their cousins
Rest
Soaking up some rays at my sister's pool. As my friend Tina used to say, "Brown fat looks better than white fat."
Card games (it sure is fun to win!)
Lots of laughter
Incredible food
Minor league baseball game (Kansas City T-Bones)
Fishing in a farm pond
Working out with my brothers
Going to a rodeo where my nephew was thrown off a bull and lived to tell about it
Taking a trip to the top of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis

Now it's time to get back to work. I really enjoy work but right now I am remembering why I am such a big fan of two-week vacations. :)

4 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was fun Scott! BTW, I hope you don't mind, but I tagged you for a .

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger JGirl said...

Hey Bud,

We MISSED YOU and the clan!!! T & I can't WAIT to see ya'll this week. You should only be allowed 2 DAY vacations or just take us with you. :~) I'm glad you had a great time. Can't wait to hear the details.

JB

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Welcome Back. That sounds like a great vacation. I love going to rodeos, but don't like the bull riding part...too frightening!

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig - I saw where you tagged me. I'll try to follow up with that.

JGirl - can't wait to see you guys!

Jennifer - I'm with you on the bull riding part. One crazed bull looked like it was going to knock down the fence before the rider could even get on him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home