Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Time flies when you're having fun!

The days are passing quickly, so here are some rambling thoughts...
We had a great Superbowl party with a few neighbors here in the Woods. It was an excellent time to grow friendships. And I loved hearing Tony Dungy proclaim that it is possible to win when you do things the Lord's way. Way to go Colts!
Business has picked up considerably and is a lot of fun. Clients are being well served and that feels really good.
I had a great time preaching Sunday. Temperatures are cold but the Spirit is hot!
I was fortunate to have lunch with a great servant of God on Monday. I was inspired, challenged, and encouraged by what God continues to do through my friend Michael.
I am reading Matthew this week and thoroughly enjoying it. People ask a lot of questions in this book, and I really like that. The questions we ask reveal a lot about the condition of our hearts.
I spoke for a few minutes today at my business network group. Afterwards, a fellow member asked several spiritual questions. There are a lot of people out there who are seeking and I am very thankful that God opened a door today. God gave a word to Kim last week from Revelation 3 about God opening doors that no man can shut. 2007 is going to be a year of many open doors!
I have a growing sense of expectancy. Hope is alive. God is good. We are blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home