Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006

We enjoyed a week in MO with family. I hope to post a picture or two of the trip soon. It was relaxing and went pretty fast. I especially enjoyed our trip to the WWI Museum in Kansas City. It just opened this month and was pretty amazing. I also had the privilege of spending an afternoon with my brother Steve and we talked about some pretty significant issues in our lives. Other highlights include rabbit hunting, playing cards, and watching my dad help Seth make his pinewood derby car. Very special.
I'm grateful that we had safe travels (about 1500 miles) and got home in time to host a gathering of believers on Christmas Eve. As always, the food and time of worship was excellent.
We had a quiet day at home on Christmas and S&S were a lot of fun (as usual). I did some work around the house in the afternoon and Barb C joined us for a turkey dinner.
I worked today and called several potential buyers that I have had contact with this year. A couple sound very promising so I'm getting more optimistic about 2007 sales.
I have no idea what God has in store for 2007, but I know I need to enjoy the journey for what it is and keep abiding moment by moment. As my dad reminded our family during our Christmas devotions, if we seek God first, He will take care of everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home