Tuesday, May 15, 2007

38

Last Saturday I turned 38 and it was a great day. Time sure flies when you're having fun! In the last year, here are a few of the lessons I've learned or re-learned:
1. Seeking God first really will ensure that all other needs are met.
2.Apart from my salvation and the gift of the Holy Spirit, Kim is the best thing God ever gave me.
3. I feel much better when I am exercising than when I'm not.
4. Every day can be lived like it's Sunday - and should be (meaning that every day is holy).
5. The Kingdom of God is far bigger than I understand.
6. Good friends are priceless.
7. Life is more fun when I view every day (especially the challenges) as an adventure.

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Randy and Connie Harris said...

Gee you'll be 50 in 12 years! You young "whipper snapper"!

We sure had a good time Sat.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Happy Belated Birthday from everyone over here (including the cats even though they are a bit offended that you are allergic to them! :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home