Monday, March 05, 2007

Off to a great start

It's been a long and very busy day but a good one, and this week is off to a great start. My day started with meeting Tom & Bill for breakfast and sharing life. We're reading Acts this week and are all eager to utilize all the spiritual authority we have been given. I'm pretty excited about the spritual hunger and growth we are experiencing together.

I'm really enjoying my job. I was blessed to get a new listing and an accepted offer today. February was an exceptionally good month and I anticipate a very favorable Spring.

I had a lot of fun at our basketball practice tonight. The boys are really improving. After practice, I learned that the parents of one of our players are getting a divorce, and I hope to give him some special attention during the last 4 weeks of our season. I was honored to be able to listen and support a person who is hurting.

It will be another long day tomorrow but one I have been eagerly anticipating. I'll be traveling with several international students from BGSU (this week is Spring Break) to Amish Country in Holmes County. It will be good to make some new friends and have some new experiences - and to eat a huge Amish meal!

I had a good time preaching yesterday and look forward to some upcoming opportunities to speak in a few other local churches. My love for the Body of Christ is growing and I'm really grateful for the unique opportunities God is providing. He and I have a wonderful relationship that's really simple: He opens the doors and I go through them. What a way to live!

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Hey, we saw your picture in the newspaper yesterday with AA Green. Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home