Friday, September 15, 2006

Two posts in one day!

We went to a party tonight with the members of the BNI group I'm in (Business Network International). The purpose of the group is for us to help build one another's businesses through referrals, and this was our first purely social gathering.
The party was a great opportunity to get to know people better. I found out that D is a Spirit-filled believer who has a hunger to preach God's Word. T & M are eager to grow in their relationship with Jesus and as we talked I felt the Spirit prompting me. I suggested that three couples meet this Wednesday for the purpose of going deeper with God. Before we left the party, it was all set. Kim and I are eager to see what God is going to do. Maybe a new HC will be born! Maybe not. Either way, obedience is a good thing and the results are totally in God's hands. He is the only One, after all, who can make anything grow. The important thing for me is that seeds are being planted. It sure feels good to be salt and light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home