Friday, September 15, 2006

Football & HC

We had a great evening with the church last night - great food, communion, scriptures, prayer, giving, and sharing life. I'm really glad that Kyle is part of our church. He is a starter on the BGSU football team and is very spiritually mature. We talked for a while after most people left and he was very encouraging to me about the impact he feels I'm having on the team this year. Then I got to see the Mountaineers beat Maryland and hear about my nephew's first game as an 8th grader. He had six tackles and it looks like he might turn out to be a good ball player.
I got up early and a nice run this morning, and spent some rich time in the Word. I really like getting up early - as long as I don't stay up too late at night.
Today I received an email from an organic church leader in Troy. He sent me this African House Churches Network.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home